Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday April 4

Tell me about your 5 frame storyboard. What did you like about the project? What did you dislike? Was it hard to fit a story in to 5 images? Do you think you tell a clear story? What would you do differently if you could? Explain.

My story board is all about my life after school in the spring time with track and homework and working out and of course sleeping. I like this project because you allowed us to be free with it and use our minds to create it rather than a guide line. I believe i told a clear story, it is straight forward and simple but creative i feel like. If i could do anything differently i would get more shots of me doing the actual activities but i was home alone last night so taking a picture while doing homework is a little hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment