Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday, January 15

What have you learned about Google Drive and Google Presentation so far? What do you like about it? What problems have you run in to? Is it better than PowerPoint? 

So far i have learned that Google presentation is very easy to use. I have explored a lot of the many customization options Google Presentation and Google Drive have presented me. But so far i have only found one down side of Google Presentation, and that is that you cannot crop a picture once it is inserted into the document. Finally, if I had the  option to choose between Google Presentation and PowerPoint I would most likely stick with PowerPoint for a few reasons. These reasons include the customization is much easier to use in my book, and also I am very used to using PowerPoint and am new to Google Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment